2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a brand new mattress and after two months traded for another new more expensive mattress. A month later I determined that the first mattress was the lessor of two evils and asked to swap my old mattress back.

Low and behold, not one of the previous model mattress could be found except the floor model. I was told that I would have to purchase the floor model at full price and that since I bought the previous mattress on sale, it would actually be $300 more than the original - FOR A USED MATTRESS.

I have included a picture of my actual "new" delivered mattress. (no that is not a shadow, that is dirt.) If you see this Christine, all I want is my first new mattress back at the sale price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleep Country Canada Trade-In.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

SERVICECS.SLEEPCOUNTRY
Sleep Country Canada Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for reaching out and based on the info you have provided we can definitely take a closer look and see what is possible. Unfortunately with the new year we also go through a transition period between last year’s and this year’s mattresses and that can account perhaps for us not being able to get you your old mattress again.

If you can please call us at 1-888-736-7647 ext: 33292 we would be happy to assist. Thank you

SERVICECS.SLEEPCOUNTRY