Sarnia, Ontario
2.4
Style and Design

So I have had problems with a body impression on a very expensive mattress (Simmonds BeuatyRest) almost since I bought the mattress.The store salesperson suggested that I submit a warranty claim.

I followed all the instructions for submitting pictures, but am continuously asked for more pictures. The pictures they ask for would significantly reduce the body impressions/sag that exist in the mattress - clearly they are doing everything they can to nullify the claim. I wanted to use a 8 foot level across the bed showing the very clear and significant difference in height between the centre of the bed, the body of impressions of myself and my partner, and the continuing sag towards the edge of the bed. However, the claims adjuster insists that the level/straightedge touch side to to side thus having to press in at the centre.

This clearly would eliminate the body impression/sag. Without this, they refuse to do any further on my claim. WHAT BS!!

Clearly, there is no intention to honour the warranty or stand by what has and continues to be a very poor product.No wonder people are flocking to online mattress companies!!!!

Review about: Simmons Bedding Company Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Run around on warranty.

Had an Experience with Sleep Country Canada?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion