2.4
Style and Design

So I have had problems with a body impression on a very expensive mattress (Simmonds BeuatyRest) almost since I bought the mattress.The store salesperson suggested that I submit a warranty claim.

I followed all the instructions for submitting pictures, but am continuously asked for more pictures. The pictures they ask for would significantly reduce the body impressions/sag that exist in the mattress - clearly they are doing everything they can to nullify the claim. I wanted to use a 8 foot level across the bed showing the very clear and significant difference in height between the centre of the bed, the body of impressions of myself and my partner, and the continuing sag towards the edge of the bed. However, the claims adjuster insists that the level/straightedge touch side to to side thus having to press in at the centre.

This clearly would eliminate the body impression/sag. Without this, they refuse to do any further on my claim. WHAT BS!!

Clearly, there is no intention to honour the warranty or stand by what has and continues to be a very poor product.No wonder people are flocking to online mattress companies!!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of simmons bedding company mattress from Sleep Country Canada and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1705 and wants Sleep Country Canada to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was run around on warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Country Canada for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Country Canada?

Comments